Homeopathy and Weight Loss
Reduced Price Package just £50 each for your first 3 weight loss consultations.
Fiona Dilston is a Classical Homeopath who has been working with both Homeopathy and Flower Essences for over thirty years. Fiona has had great success helping people to lose weight and become more comfortable with their bodies using this combination and is now launching a Homeopathic Study for Weight Loss.
You might be surprised to learn that there are a lot of ways that homeopathy can help you with your weight loss programme. Not only can the right remedies reduce your hunger pangs, it can also address the original cause of your “fridge mooching”, your “comfort eating” or your secret “night nibbling”.
More than just weight loss…
This is a great opportunity to improve your health whilst losing weight. Homeopathy works holistically treating the whole of you, you will be :
- Improving your health whilst losing weight
- Addressing old triggers of emotion which has previously led to comfort or binge eating
- Learning new habits about food so that you will no longer “yoyo” with your weight.
Homeopathy is a natural therapy that takes all of your health into consideration and works by stimulating your own self healing and balancing system.
When looking to lose weight, we will be taking into account:
- Your whole health picture
- Your metabolism
- Your diet and exercise regime
- Your ability to self motivate
- Your ability recognise when you comfort eat and why
All of these aspects are addressed with homeopathic treatment in conjunction with flower essences. It is truly comprehensive and can help you to understand and get to grips with your issues with food. Those food preferences like “aversion to Brussels sprouts” or “desires biscuits” will help Fiona to find the right remedy for you.
Another area we will address is the emotions behind the need for food. When did you start the fridge mooching or has it always been there? Did something happen to change your eating habits and take them away from what you feel to be acceptable? What went on prior to your three bars of chocolate a day habit? Do you have family members who also have the same issues?
It may be that your eating habits are already good, healthy and wholesome. It may be that something as simple as reading an article or seeing something on TV which triggered an old memory and has “set you off”. Fuelling a human is not akin to fuelling a car, we are living, breathing, feeling, sentient beings and food gets used for more than just fuel and not always in the most healthy ways.
The Study: The aim of the study is to find out
- The collection of remedies and essences most often prescribed for weight loss
- The most common causes of inability to stick with a weight loss programme
- The most common triggers to comfort eating and the associated remedies prescribed
- The relationship between being over weight and general health
- The relationship between weight gain and mainstream medications.
Fiona is offering a limited number of consultations at discounted rates (over 50% OFF your first three consultations) in order to carry out this research. It is not funded by any other means.
You will be offered an intake appointment of 80 mins and two follow up consultations of 45 mins at the discounted rates of £50/$70 each (a saving of over £150/$210)
In return for the discounted consultations, Fiona will need to be able to share your experiences in the form of case studies and testimonials.
We hope that in running this study we will be able to introduce more people to homeopathy, to help more people optimise their physical and emotional health whilst both losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight thereafter.
All consultations and personal details will be confidential. Photographs used will be edited to protect identities.
If this has sparked your interest and you feel that you would like to participate and begin working with Fiona and take advantage of this Study Package, please book a 15 minute chat with Fiona to discuss the study and book your 1st consultation.
What happens if you are accepted onto the study:
- You will receive a short questionnaire to complete and return prior to the first appointment
- You will be asked to commit to three Homeopathic consultations with Fiona Dilston Licensed Homeopath. (1st appointment 80 mins, then 2 x 45minute appointments) with two to four weeks between each appointment.
- The consultations will be Zoom video call. A link to your individual appointment will be emailed to you before your appointment.
- Each consultation will cost £50.00/$70.00. Payment will be by Square, PayPal or bank transfer (GBP£) prior to each appointment. Receipt of payment will confirm your appointment.
- Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- You will be asked to provide feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur and email photos showing your progress.