Homeopathic Study for Eczema in Children
If you would like to try natural remedies to help your child’s eczema then this will be of interest to you.
If you are not sure how homeopathy will work for your child, then this is an ideal time to try it.
If you are not sure you can afford the rates of a Classical Homeopath, then this is your perfect opportunity.
The aim of the study is to find out
- The most successful range of remedies for children with eczema
- The time scales needed to make radical and long lasting improvements in eczema symptoms
- The causes of childhood eczema and the remedies needed to address the most common causes of the symptoms
- The relationship between eczema and general health
- The relationship between eczema and mainstream medications including birth meds.
- The inherited susceptibility of children suffering from eczema.
Rachel is offering a limited number of consultations at discounted rates in order to carry out this research. It is not funded by any other means.
You will be offered up to four consultations at the discounted rates of £40 / $50 each (about four months worth of treatment and a saving of $250)
In return for the discounted consultations, Rachael will need to be able to share your experiences in the form of case studies and testimonials. All name and identification will be excluded to protect the privacy of your and your child).
We hope that in running this study we will be able to introduce more people to homeopathy, to help more children and to make natural medicines more openly and easily available.
All consultations and personal details will be confidential. Photographs used will exclude faces to protect identities.
- You will be sent a health questionnaire to complete and return prior to the first appointment. You will be asked to provide information about current and previous medications.
- You will be asked to provide photos of the affected areas before and during treatment.
- You will be asked to commit to 4 Homeopathic consultations with Rachael Riches, Licensed Homeopath.
(1st appointment 1hr, then 3 x 45minute appointment) with 4-5 weeks between each appointment.
- The consultations will be Zoom video call. A link to your individual appointment will be emailed to you at the time of booking.
- For children over the age of 10, a small time will be spent speaking to the child. An adult will be required to be present at all times during the appointment.
- Each Consultation will cost £40.00 / $50.00. Payment will be by WeTransfer (USD$) or bank transfer (GBP£) prior to each appointment.
- Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- You will provide feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur and email photos of your skin in order to monitor progress.
Please book your 15 minute chat with Rachael to be considered for this study. (Link below).
Your child does not need to be present but sending a photograph at this stage will be useful.
We will be booking the first consultations in March, and I expect these places will go quickly… book your introduction chat with Rachael here: