The objectives of the study are:
- To collate homeopathic remedy results from children suffering from ADHD
- To build a useful data resource as to the likely affect of homeopathic treatment over the course of four/five months.
- To collate information that will be useful for helping others concerning the possible causes of ADHD in children between the ages of 5 and 18 years.
Criteria to take part in the study:
- You will be the parent of a child aged between 5 and 18 years old who shows signs of ADHD. (No formal diagnosis is required).
- You will be interested in exploring natural medications
- You will be willing to make small changes to your child’s diet if required
- You will be prepared to purchase and use the homeopathic remedies prescribed
- You will be willing to work with the homeopath for a minimum of three months
- You will be willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study recordings and maybe be used on this website or associated groups. (Your identity and that of your child will not be disclosed).
- You will be willing to pay a small amount for each consultation
The study will consist of:
- 4 Homeopathic consultations with Mary Greensmith (Classical, Licensed Homeopath)
- The consultations will be by video call with one parent of the child.
- For children over the age of 10, a small time will be spent speaking to the child.
- Each Consultation will cost £35 or $45. Payment will be by Paypal or credit card each month in Dollars or Pounds.
- Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them
- You will provide feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur.
- To register your interest in this study please book an introductory chat in my diary below. Remember to choose your time zone. You will be sent details of how the video call will take place. The closing date for the introductory chat is 18th December 2018. (This is subject to availability). Please include your name and address in the notes with a brief description of why you would like your child to take part in this study.
During the course of the study:
- Your child will not be asked to come off medications, although if you wish to do this you will be advised to work with your Doctor
- You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently being taken
- You will be asked to provide a detailed health history
- We will be working in a Holistic way so you should expect to see positive changes in many areas including sleep patterns, anxiety, fears, health, emotional stability, concentration and behaviour.
I look forward to working with you and your family.